[bldg-sim] Retail Store Infiltration

David Yuill dyuill at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 07:41:56 PST 2005

Vaibhav,

ASHRAE sponsored a research project on this issue:  RP-763 - "Impact of high
use automatic doors on infiltration" (final report in July 1996).  The
project included a field study of automatic door use in retail stores.  I
believe that the report can be purchased from ASHRAE's online bookstore.  As
Shruti pointed out, this topic is also summarized in the Handbook of
Fundamentals chapter on Ventilation and Infiltration.

Regards,

David Yuill

Principal, Building Solutions, Inc.

402.556.3382