[bldg-sim] Purple color than red, blue or green

Sheila Sagerer sagerer at paonline.com
Wed Nov 16 11:35:20 PST 2005

Hi Albert-

Have you also changed the associated space to conditioned?  Both the space
and its zone must be designated the same way.  I usually delete the zone,
change the space to conditioned, then recreate the zone.

I have never seen purple inputs.

Regards,

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Engineer, LEED AP
Energy Opportunities, Inc / a 7group company
Phone: 717-880-9069
Fax: 717-291-9497