[bldg-sim] error reports on metering

Thomas White twhite at glumac.com
Tue Sep 27 09:37:14 PDT 2005

Hello, fellow modelers:

I'm having a problem getting my model to run. I keep getting messages of the
following type:

Error retrieving EG_MoEU_ED CSV simulation results for table "Electric
Consumption (kWh)" (returned -3).

I get three other dimilar messages that address Gas Consumption, Electric
Demand, and Gas Demand.

My model had run previously, but when I went through the zones and plugged
in daylighting, these four error messages cropped up.

Any ideas? I'm obliged to you all for your help. Thanks.

..Tom

Thomas J. White, P.E.
Lead Engineer, Energy Services

 <http://www.glumac.com/>
  _____

320 SW Washington, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97204-2640
T.  503.227.5280  F. 503.274.7674  D. 503-345-6246

Thinking. Inside the building.
 <http://www.glumac.com/> http://www.glumac.com