[bldg-sim] Modelling Pool Areas with eQuest & DOE

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 07:55:17 PDT 2005

Hi Grant:

This is something I have been SCREAMING for to add to
DOE2 ever since 2.1C. Indoor AND outdoor pools. I used
to do modeling foe hotels and motels.

I once actually had a outdoor pool usage meter AND
outdoor air to correlate, so tried to pretend a room
was a pool, with the ceiling being the pool surace.

For am indoor pool, perhaps the water could be a
direct process load. I believe eQuest can tie your
pool nantorium to a user input pool load profile,
input as a direct process load.