[BLDG-SIM] IES Virtual Environment

Bob Irving bob.irving at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 24 01:36:04 PDT 2006

Are there any users of this software on this list?
I am trying to teach myself how to use it. At the moment I am
exploring the import and export of DXF files which seems to work
imperfectly, at best, as either the software crashes or fails to
export anything that it can re-import..... Has anyone experienced the
same or is it all working tikkety -boo for you? I am running a
student license, so I'm not sure how much help I will get from IES
with my problems.

	Bob Irving