[BLDG-SIM] about pv simulation

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Thu Apr 27 06:38:43 PDT 2006

I tend to agree with Vikram and Renee about simulating PV with eQuest.
I have done several simulations using just TMY data and gotten results
that closely match the 5 year annual average electric PV generated by
existing systems here in Western Massachusetts.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.
PO Box 7, Williamstown, MA 01267