[bldg-sim] Modeling Packaged VAV system with PFP Boxes

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Dec 6 08:50:11 PST 2006

I had seen a suggestion to develop an equivalent air-cooled chiller to
the DX system, with pumping energy set to zero, and then using the VAV
w/ PFPB as normal.

I was in the midst of trying this myself when my proposed project was
modified to be a standard VAV system and so I can't report that it did
or didn't work satisfactorily.  I didn't get to the point of developing
curves for the equivalent chiller.

Hope this helps!

David