[bldg-sim] eQuest crashing problem

Yury Lui YLui at eypmcf.com
Mon Feb 6 13:56:18 PST 2006

Hi there, anyone has problem running eQuest 3.55 or 3.54 on Window XP? I
doubt it's because of the Window XP, but I would like to confirm.
Thanks.

The error report is copied as following. It happens after I finish
inputting the bldg data thru either schematic or design development
wizard, the program would crash during data compiling.

eQUEST caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module Atioglgl.dll at 001b:693f688b.

Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.

Error occurred at 2/6/2006 15:30:12.

C:\Program Files\eQUEST 3-5\eQUEST.exe, run by ylui.

Operating system:  Windows XP (5.1.2600).

2 processor(s), type 586.

33% memory in use.

2047 MBytes physical memory.

1356 MBytes physical memory free.

3939 MBytes paging file.

3174 MBytes paging file free.

2048 MBytes user address space.

1605 MBytes user address space free.

Write to location ba1ea714 caused an access violation.

Yury Y Lui, PE, CEM, LEED AP

EYP mission critical facilities, Inc

200 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 200

Chicago, IL 60606