[bldg-sim] Current state of software for natural ventilation

Matt Gangemi mgangemi at WoodHarbinger.com
Mon Jan 23 08:15:59 PST 2006

How well does COMIS work for natural ventilation?  My understanding is
that it's a nodal model and doesn't take the detailed room geometry into
account (though my understanding is only based on a few hours of
research).  Will a CFD model be advisable in addition in order to look
at the boundary conditions?