[BLDG-SIM] LEED and evap chillers

wmclaughlin wmclaughlin at dmiinc.com
Wed Jul 5 10:34:53 PDT 2006

I think you're right.  The problem with that is that it provides no incentive with respect to EAcr1 to go with a more efficient evaporatively-cooled chiller if you've already decided not to pursue a fully water-cooled option (due to first-cost constraints, space limitations, etc.).

Would this be arguable in a CIR?

Thanks,
Wade