[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1 Budget

nicole chen cloris.chen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 23:20:37 PST 2006

Dear All

Have you ever simulate ASHRAE 90.1 Budge building? The HVAC system type for
the budget building design shall be determined form Figure 11.4.3 in ASHRAE
90.1. I am now simulating a two-pipe fan coil system with air source heat
pump chiller. Can you give me some suggestion :

1)  Whether the condenser cooling source should be Air or Water

2) Whether the heating system classification should be Electric Res, heat
pump or Fossil Fuel

--
Yours
Nicole Chen