[BLDG-SIM] LOW ENERGY BUILDINGS- EXTENDED DEADLINE - CALL FOR IASTED-PEA 200

MB bojic at knez.uis.kg.ac.yu
Thu Mar 16 14:01:28 PST 2006

*Excuse for cross posting*

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce the extended deadline for the special session titled "LOW ENERGY BUILDINGS". The session will be organized at the IASTED International Conference on POWER, ENERGY, AND APPLICATIONS (PEA 2006) in September 11-13, 2006 in Gaborone, Botswana: http://www.iasted.com/conferences/2006/Botswana/pea-specsess3.htm. We invite researchers, faculty, students, and members of industry and government agencies to participate in this important session. We would highly appreciate if this participation is active by submitting research papers and case studies. After this session, we would organize a round table with topic "ENERGY POLICIES FOR  LOW-ENERGY BUILDINGS".  Papers are due April 15, 2006 and should be send to prof. Milorad Bojic by Email on: bojic at kg.ac.yu.

Please, kindly forward this message to your friends, colleagues and any other interested contacts and please do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiries you might have.

I would take the opportunity to recall another special session titled "Energy and Systems Simulation in Buildings for Hot Climates" of a simultaneous conference (IASTED MSO 2006)  http://www.iasted.org/conferences/2006/botswana/mso-specsess2.htm  organized by Prof. Harry Boyer.

Best regards

Milorad Bojic
Prof. Milorad Bojic,
B.Eng.,M.Sci, Dr.Tech. Sci., MASHRAE