[BLDG-SIM] CW Reset

Sarathy Narasimhan sarathyn at energynpower.com
Mon Mar 6 09:04:10 PST 2006

I am trying to model condenser water LOAD-RESET (WB-RESET) with a WATER
ECONOMIZER CHILLER and a CENTRIFUGAL CHILLER. For some reason, the
centrifugal chiller is never running at all though I don't have any
LOAD-MANAGEMENT for this run. My EQUIPMENT-CTRL sequencing is set to
operate the water economizer chiller, followed by the centrifugal
chiller. It works fine though with a FIXED control setpoint on the
condenser water loop. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sarathy Narasimhan

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  $$2510-2521 and is legally priviliged.  This information is confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.