[BLDG-SIM] air cooled heat pump performance curves

nicole chen cloris.chen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:53:43 PST 2006

Dear all

I try to simulate a air cool heat pump system for two-pipe FC in Equest.
when I changed the chiller type to "heat pump", the default performance
curve for heat pump will be set in Equest. Most of the name of the curves
are begin with "chlrHPAirheat",only that for EIRf(PLR) is
"RecipAir-EIR-fPLR-4Comp/Ckt". I doubt this EIRf(PLR) curve maybe is
suitable for air cooling reciprocating chiller. Can it be used for air
cooled heat pump? Has any of you simulation the same system and used
performance curves other than default ones? If there is any, would you
please send me some air-cooled heat pump ( screw) curves?

--
Yours
Nicole Chen