[BLDG-SIM] how to use doe2 weather utilities

nicole chen cloris.chen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 21:53:42 PST 2006

Dear all

I am now trying to  convert bin weather file to txt file. I tried the
bin2txt.exe downloaded form doe2 website. But I can not open the program.
the following error message is always displayed:"*ERR* IO-09 system file
error--end of file". I am wondering how to use this weather utility. And by
the way the operating system is window2000. would you please tell me how to
convert bin file to txt file.Thank you very much in advance.

--
Yours
Nicole Chen