[bldg-sim] IESVE to AUTOCAD 14

Rajan Upendra Rawal uart at rediffmail.com
Mon May 29 05:54:14 PDT 2006

We are trying to simulate building through IESVE
When we try to work in AUTOCAD 14 drawing through "ConstructDWG" method using Cdwgr14.arx file we get error stating

Command: arx
?/Load/Unload/Commands/Options: l
C:\Program Files\IES\apps\cdwgr14.arx cannot find a dll or other file that it
needs.
AcRxDynamicLinker failed to load 'C:\Program Files\IES\apps\cdwgr14.arx'
C:\Program Files\AutoCAD R14\acad.exe

Please help

Rajan Rawal
Faculty  of Design, CEPT University,