[bldg-sim] Possible program to passive solar systems

Bruno Paiva paivabruno at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:20:30 PDT 2006

 Hi! My name is Bruno and i´m a student at Faculdade de Engenharia da
Universidade do Porto (FEUP).
I´m sending this mail to see if someone could advise me some program in wich
i could
analyse simple passive solar systems like trombe walls, direct gains from
windows, ...
I was hoping you could refer to me a program that could, not only give me
heat balance and heat demands, but also, give me
inside temperatures and confort mesures.
Thanks and best regards!
 Bruno Paiva