[bldg-sim] 答复: [bldg-sim] Ground-Source Heat Pump Simulation

FE专项技术中心-衣健光 jianguang_yi at ecadi.com
Thu May 25 23:25:12 PDT 2006

When I set the circulation-loop,the errors come up:
    "the water loop heat pump is an incompatible type".
________________________________

jian guang yi
Building Energy&Sustainability
Center For Technological Development & Services
Room1116,No.246 Jiangxi Middle Road,Shanghai,P.R.China,20002

Tel: 021-63217420-6239
Fax: 021-63390028
Email: jianguang_yi at ecadi.com
<mailto:jianguang_yi at ecadi.com> Website: www.ecadi.com <http://www.ecadi.com/>