[BLDG-SIM] Window Inputs

Mike D mojisimo at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 10:35:39 PDT 2006

Hello all,

  Can someone explain to me how I can change the values associated with windows. I am aware of the Excel sheet that has the window parameters in it, but I do not think that the software goes to this file for the info because there are multiple sheets that have the values sorted by different qualities. If I change a value in one of the sheets it is not automatically reflected in the other sheets, this is why I do not think the software is going to the Excel file for the info (which sheet would it go to). I also made changes to the Excel sheet and they did not seem to be reflected in the simulation output.

  Thanks and sorry if this request is not clear,

  Mike d