[BLDG-SIM] Window Inputs

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon May 1 10:55:28 PDT 2006

Mike,

(I think) The XL sheet that you are referring to is a reference sheet.
It references window glass types in the DOE2 glass library. By changing
the values in the sheet, you will not change anything in your model.
What it's intended use is is for you to be able to look up glazing type
numbers from the glass library so that you can pick glass types by u
value, Tviz & SHGC.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com