[bldg-sim] Steam Loops

Rahul Chillar chillarrahul at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 10:16:24 PDT 2006

there is one in energy plus you can use :)

  Rahul

Sarathy Narasimhan <sarathyn at energynpower.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Is it possible to simulate steam loops in eQuest? I understand that a steam boiler can be modeled but I am modeling an absorber requiring steam input. Any suggestionswill be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you,

"Powerful Solutions"
      Sarathy Narasimhan
Senior Analyst