[bldg-sim] EQUEST 100% Outdoor Air Ventilation System

Seth P. Spangler sspangle at rmf.com
Fri Nov 17 10:19:17 PST 2006

Hello All,

I am using EQUEST to model an office building. I have a 100% outdoor air
ventilation unit which supplies make-up air to the return side of my
FCU's at approx 55 deg. One unit uses energy recovery while the other
does not. Any suggestions on how to simulate this in my EM would be
greatly appreciated.

Seth Spangler
Design Engineer

RMF Engineering, Inc