[BLDG-SIM] Zone mean radiant temperature in eQuest

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Wed Nov 1 11:27:34 PST 2006

Has Ecotect advanced its thermal engine? Or ar the MRT's you mention
generated by Energy+?  When I looked at Ecotect some 2-3 years ago, I
believe it was using a simplified CIBSE method to calculate heat flows.  If
this is still the case the results may be poorer than what you could extract
from DOE-2.2 (if you could extract), which as previously noted would need to
be interpreted with a grain of salt.
Graham