[BLDG-SIM]

Holly Richardson hrichardson at long.com
Thu Sep 7 13:11:04 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I sorry that I have too ask this question...but more then once I have
had this issue.  After setting up my DWH system for my building, and
having all my rate schedules set up correctly, I then do a run.  On the
BEUP, and other reports it does not show that the model is accounting
for the Natural Gas DWH for the building.  Can anyone give me an idea of
what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Holly Richardson

LONG Energy Solutions