[BLDG-SIM] DOAS in eQuest

Luis Pérez-Lombard lpl at us.es
Wed Apr 4 04:24:11 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues:

Is there any way to simulate a Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) supplying pre-treated ventilation air to fan-coil units?
I remind I tried to use the "Outside Air from System option" (OA-FROM-SYSTEM keyword in DOE2) but it didn't work.

Any comment or experience regarding this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Luis P.-Lombard
 Luis Pérez-Lombard.
 Profesor Colaborador.
 Grupo de Termotecnia.
 Departamento de Ingeniería Energética y Mecánica de Fluidos.
 Escuela Superior de Ingenieros.
 Universidad de Sevilla.
 Camino de los Descubrimientos, s/n
 41092  SEVILLA