[BLDG-SIM] Simplied windows and glass libraries

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:41:56 PDT 2007

Kevin,

DOE-2's glass library contains output from LBL's window software. It takes
into account the incident angle dependency of solar heat  gain and visible
light transmittance, which is superior to using the simplified input method.

If you don't find the glazing you want in the DOE-2 glass library, you could
import results from Window software.

Ramana Koti, LEED AP
Sustainable Building Analyst

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com