[BLDG-SIM] some strange result from Equest , monthly electricity use for lighing

nicole chen cloris.chen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 01:27:37 PDT 2007

Dear all

I recently notice that the lighting or euqipment schedule for every month is
same , but the monthly electricity use for lignting or equipment is quite
different. And I didn't turn on  daylighing during the simulation.It make me
confused. By the way the result is come form Equest. Have anyone ever notice
that and can you give me some explanation for this. I will very appreciate
for your help.

--
Yours
Nicole Chen