[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST: Insulation

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Sat Feb 24 17:20:25 PST 2007

Micha,

Another thing you can check is the detailed report from the simulation for the wall and roof constructions (LV-D or LV-I).  See what the overall U-value of your walls/roof are for the two different runs.  Maybe there are other layers in your construction that are affecting the construction's thermal properties more than you think.  Hope you figure it out.

Regards,
Andrew