[bldg-sim] eQUEST window baseline

Mitchell Dec mdec at glumac.com
Thu Feb 15 13:28:27 PST 2007

So, I just got off the phone with the EA TAG member, and here are the basic items he passed on to me:

*	The EA TAG recommended to the LEED steering group to allow all addenda, and there was no response stating the addenda should not be allowed
*	A recent CIR was submitted to allow all addenda for ALL ASHRAE standards, and the response allowing these addenda is not yet on the USGBC web page - and this could take weeks to months to actually be online

Additionally, the EA TAG member mentioned that there are other issues that have not been put on the website, or took longer (than it should have) to appear on the web page. Examples were the approval of Title-24 and the Oregon Energy Code being equivalent to ASHRAE 90.1-2004.