[BLDG-SIM] (Fwd) Architecture As a Second Language -- Effective collaboration between architects and engineers

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Jul 25 11:20:30 PDT 2007

BLDG-SIM,

Recently, Kathy Bash of DMS Architects gave a presentation
to BSUG titled "Architecture As a Second Language --
collaboration between architects and engineers" that I
thought many of you would find interesting. I have posted a
copy of the presentation at:

http://www.gard.com/ml/ASL.pdf

Below is Tom White's original posting about it.

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jason