[BLDG-SIM] OA Loads

Tianzhen Hong thong at archenergy.com
Wed Jul 25 10:25:17 PDT 2007

Neither 2.1E nor 2.2 reports OA loads separately. What I have done in the past is to make two runs: one with OA, the other with no OA by setting OA to zero or a very small number (be careful about the economizer), then compare the results to get OA loads and other impacts.

EnergyPlus does have an OA report.

Tianzhen