[BLDG-SIM] modelling ice storage and GSHP in eQUEST

Zhen Tian tianzhen9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 04:40:52 PDT 2007

Dear all,

  I need to model a ice storage system and a ground souce heat pump system in eQUEST. I have been trying to model these two systems for quite a while but I could find enough information to model these two features. Does someone has detail information about how to model these two systems or someone has some example files that I take as a reference.

  Thank you very much in advance. I really appreciate your help.

  Regards,

  David