[BLDG-SIM] central heat pumps and circulation loops

Michael Haughey mhaughey at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 16:13:35 PDT 2007

Hi Aleka,

A different sort of question comes to mind.  Once heated to 180F, what is
the fluid return temperature?  If above 110F it seems like it will heat the
geothermal loop from the boiler.  Another possibility is to select the
fan-coils units to work using the 110F supply.  Otherwise, the
fan-coil/boiler loop may need to be completely separate.

Good luck,

Michael Haughey

Silvertip Integrated Engineering Consultants
303-650-1080
Cell:  303-903-4722
Fax:  303-430-1402
mhaughey at earthlink.net