[BLDG-SIM] Question About Equest - Space Peak Load Calculations

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Tue Jul 24 10:45:08 PDT 2007

I'll also add that when you simulate a building using a California
climate zone, it automatically creates a Design Day report along with
the standard reports.  This is a nice feature that seems to only be
incorporated with the CZ climate zones.

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204
direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com
Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA