[BLDG-SIM] Gas Fireplace

Virdi Permana vpermana at emsi-green.com
Thu Jul 5 14:24:21 PDT 2007

Hello Analyst/Engineers,

Need input on how to model fireplace and the dedicated exhaust fan.

It is 300,000Btu/h gas fire place that is used for esthetical only. All heat
is being exhausted through the chimney with 3200cfm VSD exhaust fan.

1.	Can somebody point me how to model this in eQuest?
2.	Since it is not used for heating purposes, I assume it should be
modeled both for baseline and proposed model?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Virdiansyah "Virdi" Permana

EMSI