[BLDG-SIM] Huge heating demand

Eben Twombly, PE twombly at kw-engineering.com
Fri Jun 22 11:07:07 PDT 2007

Kevin - Try looking at your supply air temperatures and resets. The heating
load could actually be reheat depending on how you are modeling the supply
air temperature control. A review of the SS-L for that system will give you
an idea of the amount of simultaneous heating and cooling that is occurring.

--Eben

  _____