[BLDG-SIM] Energy-10 Questions

Virdi Permana vpermana at emsi-green.com
Tue Mar 20 09:13:55 PDT 2007

Hello All,

1. Can we model evaporative cooling or radiant heating/cooling with
Energy-10?

2. Does any one have step by step manual on how to use weathermaker (part of
energy-10) so that I could generate weather file for Eunice or Hobb, NM?

3. Is there any subscriber from Indonesia who is working in the building
simulation field?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

Virdiansyah "Virdi" Permana

EMSI

Energy Analyst

(202) 291 3102 T