[BLDG-SIM] radiant slab-ground source heat pump

Renee Azerbegi renee at ambient-e.com
Mon Mar 19 18:12:12 PDT 2007

Ramana,
I would recommend coupling the GSHP system with hot water baseboards operating at the same temperatures as your floor would require.  The in-floor radiant heat module of eQuest is rather simplistic and only includes the radiant floor system with no additional features (outside air, cooling, etc) so often you just have to design around the parameters of the mechanical system in terms of temperatures and design but use hot water baseboards.
Regards,
Renée

Renée Azerbegi, CEM, LEED-AP

ambient energy - solar & sustainable design solutions

t 303.278.1532 | f 303.278.8533 | c 303.885.2695 | renee at ambient-e.com | ambient-e.com