[BLDG-SIM] Job Posting - Energy Modeling/ Building Technology Consultant

Christopher Schaffner chris at greenengineer.com
Tue Mar 13 15:45:00 PDT 2007

Energy Modeling/ Building Technology Consultant

The Green Engineer, LLP, a sustainable design consulting company, seeks a
creative, flexible individual with energy modeling expertise to contribute
to our growth. Our two year-old firm has major institutional, commercial,
public education, and non-profit clients throughout New England. We seek
individuals interested in sustainable design assessment of diverse building
types. Must be LEED AP. Our office is newly located in Concord, MA.

Please email resumes. No phone calls.

Contact:
 <mailto:marketing at greenengineer.com> marketing at greenengineer.com
http://www.greenengineer.com