[BLDG-SIM] ASEAM2D

Paul Hay phay at cwjamaica.com
Mon Mar 12 08:14:08 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm currently reviewing results from simulation done on a program called ASEAM2D, about 15 years ago.  As far as I am aware, ASEAM2D was a DOS program.  So, my questions are:

1.  Does ASEAM2D still exist?
2.  If so, is it able to run on MS Windows OS?
3.  If not, is there any current program that uses the same format of weather data?

Paul Hay
Managing Partner

PAUL HAY Consultants
15a Cassia Park Road
Kingston 10
Jamaica, W.I.

Strategic Facility Planning & Design Office Automation

tel: +1 (876) 923-8882/or
      +1 (876) 923-9433
fax: +1 (876)923-3038

website: www.phcjamaica.com