[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1-2004 in eQuest

Renee Azerbegi renee at ambient-e.com
Mon May 21 07:59:29 PDT 2007

We all wish! Title 24 for California projects has this compliance method and it does save a lot of time, though a little difficult to tell what it is doing to the model. The baseline ASHRAE 90.1-2004 has to be run as a separate energy model using Appendix G guidelines plus addendum changes. I'm not sure if the eQuest developers are in the process of doing this for ASHRAE 90.1-2004  base case as well but probably not since the funding for eQuest is largely provided by utilities based in California.

Renée

Renée Azerbegi, CEM, LEED-AP

ambient energy - solar & sustainable design solutions

t 303.278.1532 | f 303.278.8533 | c 303.885.2695 | renee at ambient-e.com | ambient-e.com