[BLDG-SIM] Error in eQUEST example file LP2LPHP.inp

Zhen Tian tianzhen9 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 16:03:20 PST 2007

Dear all,

I tried to setup a loop-to-loop heat-pump system. I used the example file LP2LPHP.inp from doe2.com. However, when I run the example file, I got the following error report: "HW design temperature too hight for loop-to-loop heat-pump. Errors during HVAC simulation setup-abortion."

In the detailed simulation file, I got the error: "chiller 1 has a design HW temperature too high for a loop-to-loop heat-pump (max 130F)."

Does someone have an idea what is the problem with the loop-to-loop heat-pump example file and how can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

David