[BLDG-SIM] BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM message digest 10/31/2007 03:01 (#2007-1053)

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Oct 31 07:36:21 PDT 2007

There is an eQuest training seminar Dec 10-11 in the Milwaukee area. See
http://www.ecw.org/whatwedocalendar.php for details. Many other
energy-related seminars are also listed.

Sincerely,

Keith Swartz, PE, LEED(r) AP

Energy Center of Wisconsin

455 Science Drive

Suite 200

Madison, WI 53711

Phone: 608-238-8276 ext. 123

Fax:     608-238-0523

www.ecw.org

The Energy Center of Wisconsin is an independent, non-profit
organization that seeks solutions to energy challenges.

BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM message digest 10/31/2007 03:01 (#2007-1053)

1 messages included in this issue

1

eQuest Training Seminars

sspangle at rmf.com