[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Training Seminars - Milwaukee Wisconsin Dec 10&11 2007

Lee DeBaillie ldebaillie at ecw.org
Wed Oct 31 06:15:44 PDT 2007

Seth,

While not in your preferred location, the Energy Center of Wisconsin
will be sponsoring two days of eQuest training December 10 & 11 in
Waukesha, Wisconsin, just outside of Milwaukee.  The seminars will be
conducted by Marlin Addison, and registration is open to the public.

See the following link for details and on-line registration.  Scroll
down to events on Dec. 10 & 11.

http://www.ecw.org/whatwedocalendar.php

Regards,

Lee