[BLDG-SIM] Employment Opportunities with Nexant, Inc

Zarske, Jim jzarske at nexant.com
Thu Oct 11 08:25:34 PDT 2007

Nexant, Inc has several exciting employment opportunities available in
Salt Lake City, UT; Boulder, CO; San Francisco, CA; Madison, WI; and
White Plains, NY. We are looking for innovative and motivated engineers
to join our energy analysis team.

Nexant, Inc. is a leading provider of energy technology solutions and
consulting services to public and private clients, electric and gas
utilities, as well as to international development organizations,
national and regional government agencies, and energy end users. Since
1986, Nexant (as Schiller Associates prior to 2000) has provided, among
many other offerings, performance analysis, modeling, and M&V related
services.

Nexant's core building energy modeling team has extensive experience in
residential, commercial, institutional and governmental building
sectors. Our energy analysis team's skills are complimented by our
knowledge of achieved energy savings gained through our measurement and
verification (M&V) consulting activities. Nexant is a recognized leader
and educator in the field of energy savings verification, having
authored or helped develop many of the industry's leading references.

Visit our website for available career opportunities at www.nexant.com
<http://www.nexant.com/> . Interested candidates should send a resume
and cover letter to jobs at nexant.com with "Career Position - (and the
city you are most interested in)" in the subject line.