[BLDG-SIM] E-Quest Input Reports

stobin stobin at smithboucher.com
Tue Sep 25 13:28:58 PDT 2007

How do I print input reports for E-Quest?

I am using E-quest v3-61 to model a building for submittal of LEED
credit EA 1 Optimize Energy Performance using ASHRAE 90.1 - 2004
Appendix G.  Section G1.4 (c) requires input and output reports to be
included in the submittal.  Other than a print screen of each wizard
page, I am at a loss of what to submit for the input report.  Is there a
method used by anyone which has been submitted and approved by the
rating authority?

Thanks,

Steve Tobin, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER