[BLDG-SIM] E-Quest Input Reports

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Sep 25 15:23:24 PDT 2007

Your project will be saved to a directory folder (normally c/program
files/eQUEST/projects/**project name**

In this folder you will find a *.SIM file for each of the simulations
you run. The SIM file has all your reports. For LEED, the ones you
really need are you BEPS & BEPU reports.

If your wondering what each report tells you, there's a useful download
on the eQUEST website that gives you a sample SIM output marked up, and
well as a guide to what each report means

http://doe2.com/download/equest/DOE22Reports-and-QC_2001-06-07.zip

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.

~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.