[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Wed Sep 26 08:23:57 PDT 2007

Aleka,

IBPSA-Germany is working on a world-wide simulation Wiki ... Dru just
distributed the URL for it
(<http://129.187.44.165/index.php/Simupedia/en>http://129.187.44.165/index.php/Simupedia/en)

I think a forum would serve a different purpose ... quick, informal
user-user and user-vendor communication.  Some of the forum material
could get boiled down and added to Simupedia.

Chip Barnaby

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
131 Hartwell Ave               781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02421         www.wrightsoft.com