[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Crawley, Drury Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov
Wed Sep 26 08:03:13 PDT 2007

Simupedia -- http://129.187.44.165/index.php/Simupedia/en

________________________________

From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of Aleka
Pappas
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:52 AM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com

I think Peter is on to something.  As much as my heart goes out to
eQuest, sometimes it's a bit too much information to weed through.  At
an IBPSA meeting last year some people were talking about creating a
wiki for building simulation, similar to Wikipedia.  Has anyone thought
more about this?  It would make all the information that we're gathering
through this list serve much easier for everyone to access.

Aleka