[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Aleka Pappas apappas.enermodal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:52:05 PDT 2007

I think Peter is on to something.  As much as my heart goes out to eQuest,
sometimes it's a bit too much information to weed through.  At an IBPSA
meeting last year some people were talking about creating a wiki for
building simulation, similar to Wikipedia.  Has anyone thought more about
this?  It would make all the information that we're gathering through this
list serve much easier for everyone to access.

Aleka